Center Of Digital Excellence Private Limited is a leading organization in the field of automation which has the foresight to be a futuristic leader in product development within India especially in the new fields of innovative technologies (robotics, AI, & IoT). It is driven by IT professionals who are in this industry and have been managing digital transformation & other relevant fields for the past 15-20 years.
We are looking for an Office/Executive Assistant to Head/Director to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company's senior-level managers.
The responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and manage cold callings. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Follow-up on leads over the call given by the head/directors
2. Write content for the head/directors and maintaining the social media platforms
1. Excellent MS Office knowledge
2. Outstanding organizational and time management skills
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Discretion and confidentiality
5. Pleasing personality
6. Should be an expert in the documentation of important agreements/letters etc.
7. Should be expert in research/search on google or social sites
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Aug'20 and 1st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Noida and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.