At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesThis position will support the HR team in building the best onboarding experience for every new joiner at IBM. The role requires one to be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Lead and run all day-to-day operations for Onboarding Orientation and other onboarding programs
- First point of contact for new employee and hiring manager from offer accept through onboarding
- Schedule and facilitate Orientation sessions for new hires. Welcoming new employees, facilitating paperwork completion and processing, accountability in understanding current IBM business/structure/strategy/ news
- Coordinating requests and delivery of all provisioning items by new hire's start date
- Responsible for appropriate follow-up of each required element in the onboarding process within time frames established.
- Handle communications and inquiries from new hires
- Audit and review all new hire documents as per the statutory and company requirements
- Ensure employee data collected at onboarding stage reaches HR system(s) in a timely manner
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ideally 1-year previous working experience, ideally in an international company
- Good verbal and written language skills. Proficiency in English
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Excel experience in pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
- Orientation on detail & Precision
- Should have facilitation experience
About Business Unit
- Must be a self-starter, good team player and an effective problem-solver with attention to detail, able to work independently,
- Proven Analytical and communication capabilities with strong ownership and accountability.
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.