THPL is promoted by Technocrats with core experience in telecom, datacom and IT and they are bringing their knowledge in technology and business to bridge the gap in campus and industry by imparting careers for students and growth for professionals.
THPL stands for center of excellence by professionals - a competency center for students, job seekers, and professionals. We have CoE for Information security, ethical hacking, embedded systems, robotics, networking, telecom, & testing, automated QTP testing, Java, and Android.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Replying to client emails
2. Maintaining daily MIS.
3. Working on content development
4. Attend the meetings on behalf of company.
5. Monitoring the operational activities.
6. Assistance to the reporting manager.
7. Interact with staff at all levels.
8. Handling wide range of administrative activities.
9. To maintain the filing system and archiving.
10. Perform other duties assigned.