We need an out-of-box thinker and an enthusiastic individual to join us to build a new vertical in the company. It will be a challenging role with a lot to learn and contribute.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle operations and support of the company
2. Help in setting up processes and improving the efficiency of the process
3. Talk to parents who have booked a trial class through our online platform to complete the class with us
4. Provide technical support to parents and teachers
5. Send reports to parents
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 29th Nov'20 and 3rd Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
We are a young startup company looking forward to people who can think out-of-the-box and come up with innovative ideas.