About Happy World Foundation
Volunteer at Happy World Foundation and be the change you wish to see in the world. Spirit of Happy World Foundation - creating a happier world by providing a foundation to protect mother earth and her children.
Incorporated as a not-for-profit charitable trust on 26th August 2013, Happy World Foundation believes in 'influencing people to contribute to the World by creating Leaders to execute our Projects leading to a Happy World'.
These are some of our soul-touching projects: School Sapling Project, Adopt A Tree Project, Save Food Project, Education on Life-skills including Values and Character for children aged between 8 and 15 including Yoga in rural villages, and Skill-building and Livelihood opportunities for rural youth aged between 15 and 24, and ensure they live in their villages and lead a life of dignity.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Support the NGO with volunteer registration, screening and assigning them activities
2. Work very closely with the project leaders in ensuring the events are conducted smoothly and even participate in the events actively (if you are interested)
3. Collect feedback and report the findings, post the event
4. Ensure communication reaches out to all stakeholders well in time (before and after each event)
Social Media MarketingMS-OfficeDigital Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 17th Aug'20 and 21st Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code
Number of openings