About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work in the advertising operations department to ensure 100% accuracy and to exceed client expectations
2. Work closely with different teams, like media strategy, account management, sales, etc.
3. Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and ad-creative set-up, and provide troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creative, trafficking tags, etc.
4. Handle QA of trafficking sheets (identification and remediation of issues),
implementation of additional ad tracking code (e.g. White Ops, IAS, Pixalate, MOATs, etc.)
5. Solve issues regarding creative specs, campaign set-up, and tracking
6. Keep track of the latest trends associated with online marketing like VAST, PMP, and RTB
7. Resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and trafficking requirements
8. Collaborate with team members by providing guidance on how to continually improve operational processes, supporting systems, and communication channels where needed
9. Act as a strategic partner within account teams; providing consultation to clients on the correct setup of campaigns, tagging of clients sites, and the use of web technologies to meet client needs
10. Complete ad server and campaign audits using checklists to ensure accuracy and completeness of campaign, including go-live workflows
Google AnalyticsData AnalyticsGoogle AdWordsMS-Excel
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings