We are looking for an intern to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building trusting relationships.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle and maintain a relationship with our potential customers, clarify their queries and assist accordingly
2. Respond promptly to the customer inquiries
3. Work on the transition of unverified leads to verified customers
4. Work on appointment booking of services as per customers' requirements
5. Maintain records of the unverified leads, understand their needs, and accordingly convince them to move further with the treatment services provided
6. Maintain strong and meaningful relationships with the customers
7. Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 6th Apr'21 and 11th May'21
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, business administration, mass comm, or any other related field
2. The candidate should be fluent in Kannada, Hindi, English
3. Strong communication and people skills
Date of joining: Immediate joiners preferred.