About Enterprise Monkey
Enterprise Monkey is a multinational digital agency with its head office in Melbourne, Australia. We are providing you the opportunity to work with large global brands like Albion Sports, Australian Sports Tech Network, Industry Edge, etc. We recruit the best talent from top-most colleges around the globe. Our worldly internship program provides students with an impetus to establish themselves as leaders in their field exponentially increasing their global employability. By providing interactive solutions, we make technology more valuable by asking its users to shape the future with us. By increasing productivity and exceeding expectations, we provide organizations with technology that improves their performance. We endeavor through strategy, design, usability, and technology to help clients increase productivity while improving their users' experiences to cause a reaction and build brand loyalty.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop best practices for business process improvements
2. Design, document, and implement business processes to achieve organizational goals
3. Track and communicate the status of business initiative projects to the management
4. Present analysis, solutions, and business cases to senior management
5. Develop and maintain business process documentation that will be used as a reference for preparing test cases, training, document, etc.
6. Coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop business process requirements
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 22nd Sep'20 and 27th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Candidate must have a technical background
2. Must have excellent written and communication skills
3. Must be able to work under the guidance of a senior
4. Must be smart to understand technical things
5. Must be well versed with Microsoft Office applications
Number of openings