About LBB - Little Black Book
LBB is your one-stop for local recommendations - the best in shopping, fashion, food, lifestyle, and events in your city. Find new restaurants and bars in town, make a plan with your friends using our events checklist, explore the quaintest & coolest hoods in town. Make every day awesome, with Little Black Book. Our investors include IDG, IAN, Rajan Anandan (Google Asia MD),Sachin Bhatia (co-founder TrulyMadly, Make My Trip) and Singapore Angel Network.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Tagging pre-written content - daily basis
2. Testing new features build that affect data quality process
3. Handling events tech hassles
4. Uploading banners (twice a month)
5. Leading cleanups and actively participating in the data quality process and taking leadership when need be.
6. Working on photoshop/images
MS-OfficeAdobe PhotoshopMagentoEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Adobe Photoshop
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 9th Sep'20 and 14th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum
Number of openings