We are an organization named The Rang Foundation delivering training integrated with arts-resulting personalities who are confident leaders.
The Rang Foundation is looking for a dynamic learning-oriented personality who can implement what is taught to amplify the excellence of an education center.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create reports and analyze reports
2. Create monthly and weekly reports for external stakeholders
3. Interact with learning partners
4. Implement the learning for the betterment of the project
5. Create growth and creative strategies for the best-valued programs
6. Support another team members showcasing a collaborative work approach
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 17th Feb'21 and 24th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.