Nwook provides work and study spaces at affordable hourly rates while charging on a prorated basis by the minute. Workspaces (Rs. 60/hour) come with Wi-Fi and beverages while study spaces (Rs. 40/hour) don't. Study spaces are ideal for students, tutors and anyone looking to do offline work, while workspaces are for everyone. They are also ideal for meetings, workshops, and small events. We are currently operational in Kolkata with 3 locations.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working directly with the director of the firm to manage all property leasing and building operations on a day-to-day basis. You are required to establish and continuously improve best practices for the purpose of space renovation, maintenance, and oversight.
Are you a master of all trades? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Are you detail-oriented with strong organizational skills?
Are you comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite?
Words like Mature, Integrity, Etiquette, Confidentially are your vibe!
1. A proactive approach to solving issues and tasks at hand
2. Ability to prioritize and handle work in a timely and accurate manner with tact and discretion, as required.
3. Ability to delegate and get work done
4. Ability to see things through
5. Ability to follow up and get things done
6. Judgement and foresight to be able to escalate things
7. Ability to draft standard correspondence
8. Adept with computers & the Internet
9. Ability to work with limited or no supervision, with maturity & responsibility
10. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with team members at all levels within the organization
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Aug'20 and 17th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Kolkata
5. have relevant skills and interests
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum