UrbanClap is the fastest growing early-stage startup in India right now. We are solving a huge problem by helping customers discover, vet, and buy trusted local services on the internet (USD 100 billion industry in India alone). In a short span of 4 years, we have gone from 3 services in 1 city to 107 services across 17 cities and 4 countries, scaled from 5-10 customers served per day to 1.5 million customers in total today, and 3 co-founders to 800 team members. The founders have worked at BCG, Twitter, Yelp, and Qualcomm across New York, Silicon Valley, SE Asia, and India.
This role will demand out sized ownership, entrepreneurial DNA and exceedingly well problem-solving skills.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working end-to-end on the assigned projects with complete ownership and responsibility of the assigned goal
2. Meeting supply targets as per the demand in the market, understanding how the business functions
3. Working directly with the category manager to execute specific projects and goals
4. Working with experienced team and managers which will help one to develop his/her skills and understanding
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 16th Aug'20 and 20th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Lucknow
5. have relevant skills and interests