We are working on creating a one-stop platform for all things art and craft. We are an e-commerce business.
If you are someone who has an inclination towards arts and craft and is looking forward to learning more about the e-commerce business, The Art Connect is just the right place for you.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. End to End Order Fulfillment including Invoicing
2. Update catalog on a third party website
3. Engage in customer service
4. Search Engine Optimization
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Aug'20 and 1st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Salem
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.