1. To manage the day-to-day operations with a team of TAC engineers and meet the required service levels, quality and productivity
2. Maintaining SLA target on a monthly basis to achieve desired KPI s including absenteeism and attrition within the team
3. Acts as a point of contact for the resolution of customer escalations, inquiries, and complaints from external and internal customers.
4. Suggest process improvements, Value Adds and Improvement plans as required
5. Attend Weekly Review with Client
6. Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented consistently and fairly
7. Implement best practices on the floor
8. Monitoring, coaching and feedback, the responsibility to ensure Top-notch customer experience in every call.
9. Act as an interface between the team and the management and all Support functions so that the team operates smoothly at the highest efficiency and within the prescribed norms.
10. Compliance to log-in, log out & scheduled breaks of agents
11. Conducting performance appraisal for the team
12. Mentor team members to bring out the best among them.
13. Conduct periodic appraisals and publish reports/dashboards to management.
14. Should undertake overall people management for the team.
- People management
- Drive Team/Site/Org Level Metrics
- TAC Operations
- Client Interaction
- Performance Management
Competencies For The Job:
- People Management
- Client Management
- Queue Management
- Escalation Management
- MIS and reporting
- 7 – 9 Years of Experience
- Timezone : US Timezone
- Graduation Mandatory