Lynk powers the new knowledge economy. Our platform unlocks the insights, experience and expertise of experts from around the world, helping people and companies make better informed decisions. Lynk’s customers include Fortune 500 corporates, world’s leading investment houses, global family offices, top professional services firms, governments and other organizations.
Lynk’s knowledge graph uses data to understand, map, and organize experts and their knowledge, facilitating timely, intelligent connections. The platform gives enterprises a fast, convenient and cost-effective way to connect with over 780,000 experts worldwide across all major industries. Lynk is a member of World Economic Forum since 2019.
Lynk is the best place to seek, build and share credible human expertise to create a knowledge advantage.
As a Operations Support Executive (OSE),you will be one of the primary building blocks of our company. OSE’s help facilitate smooth interactions between our clients and our experts and assist with any support required during the lifecycle of these interactions. This is a fast-paced role wherein you will be coordinating with various senior stakeholders on a daily basis via mediums like phone, email, chat etc. You will be thinking on your feet to provide the best possible solutions to common and complex situations. OSE’s will be trained to troubleshoot technical and frequently asked queries from the experts and clients. Each day you will receive a wide range of queries from our stakeholders broadly around consultation scheduling, rescheduling and post consultation follow ups, the Executive will be required to address these matters in a timely and effective manner. The Executive will be required to work closely with our CS Team and Tech team to ensure smooth flow of the consultation process.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for smooth functioning of consultations, call scheduling, checking compliance requirements, providing troubleshooting assistance to experts and clients, solving expert queries and other consultation call related activities.
- Coordinate with the CS team/ Tech team as needed during the life cycle of the project.
- Follow up and coordinate scheduling/rescheduling related information with experts via email, zendesk, call, freshdesk, whatsapp, etc.
- Well versed with account specific compliance requirements for setting up consultations (proper training for the same will be provided)
- Help address call related queries using FAQs and Helpdesk manual.
- Regularly take feedback from experts over call/ email and convey any necessary information to CS.
- Raise and share any conference line issues faced by clients & experts during and after the call.
- Perform post consult tasks like sending payment details, triggering transcription, etc.
- Assist with payment queries and issues faced by experts post the consult.
- Follow up with experts to review/ renew the expert guidelines as well as complete compliance tutorials.
- Need to be “quick on your feet” to provide solutions to our valued clients.
What Expertise You’ll Add To The Team
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience in client support/client handling or related fields
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of basic technical skills like Mac OSX, Office Suite, Zendesk and other project management tools.
- Ardent learner with a attitude of constantly improving oneself
- Self-motivated, disciplined, with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to build good relationships with external and internal parties
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
What We Commit To You
- Competitive remuneration package in a rapidly-expanding growth stage global company
- Work in a collaborative, co-creation hub in the heart of the city
- An environment that respects diversity and inclusion
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Generous leave policy, including a ‘work remote policy’
- The opportunity to travel and work around the globe with our international clients and growing number of offices (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Manila, New York City, Toronto)