As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Oracle OBIEE Administrator, you are responsible for installing, upgrading and configuring OBIEE tools across multiple platforms. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and application of patches on OBIEE running system.Responsibilities:
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the programs implementation lifecycle
- Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Design, development and delivery of OBIEE application including OBI Metadata Models, OBI Repository, and reports sharing/publishing.
- Interpret requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Develop advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
- Work under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in OBIEE 10g, 11g and 12c architecture
- Experience in administration experience on OBIEE Suite (OBI Server, Dashboard and Analytics)
- Working knowledge of installing, upgrading and configuring OBIEE tools across multiple platforms
- Solid understanding of troubleshooting and application of patches on OBIEE running system
- Hands-on experience in management of OBI applications (OBIA)
- Experience in repository, catalog and security management, including backup and restoration of those
- Expertise in OBIEE Advanced Report Development, Dashboards, Answers Requests, BI Publisher Reports
- Proficient in IBots (OBIEE Delivers) and MSOffice Integration
- Working knowledge of interfacing with Essbase from OBIEE and knowledge in BI Apps, Data warehouse Concepts, SQL
- Experience in Administer ETL and data warehousing applications and tools, specifically Informatica, DAC and ODI
- Proficiency in working on Linux/Unix and Windows system
About Business Unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.