As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs an Oracle Cloud CX Consultant, you are responsible for ORACLE CPQ (BMI) technical design and development experience to analyze the business requirement and provide technical solution. You will demonstrate expertise in ORACLE CPQ (BMI)system architecture, hands on development in BML script, java script and SQL. Integrate solutions with ORACLE CX and ERP system.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Perform technical design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new Oracle CPQ (BigMachines) Cloud projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements and identify/document technical gaps
- Perform tasks as identified by Project Manager for CPQ (Big Machines) implementations
- Be recognized as a Technical authority in CPQ
- Conduct code reviews with Technical Leads to ensure developed code meets customers’ business requirements
- Coordinate with onshore/offshore teams alike, manage personal task assignments, and take ownership of assigned work
- Keep on top of tracking assigned tasks/deliverables, risks & issues and report to Management as needed
- Monitor and drive issues to resolution
- Participate in validation/testing and release activities as needed
- Document design, code consistently throughout the design/development process
- Prepare and deliver demonstrations/presentations to client audiences, professional seniors/peers
- Implement to standard methodologies constantly around code/data source control, ticket tracking, etc. during the course of an assignment
- Adhere to instruction/expectations around administrative activities such as time entry, HR tools, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a team member of 2 or more successful software project implementations related to Oracle CPQ Cloud (Big Machines)
- Experience in salesforce.com
- Proven awareness of web, database, and object-oriented software technologies, and force.com
- Open to learn other CPQ tools and apply domain expertise to other CPQ implementations as needed
About Business Unit
- Experience with Quote-to-Cash with CRM or ERP
- Proficient in CPQ and Contract Management domain, Apex and Visualforce skills are desired
- Willingness to reach across teams to accomplish defined goals and travel for client meetings
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.