As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Consultant Oracle Business Analytics Cloud you will be working Data / Dimensional Modelling for Data warehouse and Analytical systems.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You will be working on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and provisioning of OAC.
- You will be working on OBIEE end to end implementation.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in IT industry.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Data Modelling for Data warehouse and Analytical systems and MIS reporting.
- 2 End to End Implementations in OBIEE and OAC.
- Migrating OBIEE to OAC will be good to have.
- Hand on experience to create data set, map layers, multiple data visualization, story in OAC.
We always believe that it is deeply important to have the right person for the right job and you are a flawless fit to this strategy. We want people with an openness and ability to learn and who are ready to put good ideas into action. So, go ahead, and grab the opportunities â we wish you outstanding success in your career and inspire you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed