As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAbout IBM:IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
What you’ll do:
- You are responsible for analyzing functional requirements and creating technical design by leveraging deep technical knowledge of Oracle Customer Care & Billing.
- You are responsible for writing codes, develop, and execute the programs with configuration with CC & B(Customer Care & Billing) tool
How we’ll help you grow:
- You will develop and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for a solution to the client and project team, then design a solution for a system.
- Install configure and tune CC&B(Customer Care & Billing) solution
- Establish technical environment & Develop technical specifications.
- Lead Technical Gap Analysis sessions with client.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven CC&B(Customer Care & Billing) Technical Knowledge
- Oracle CC&B Technical Architecture experience (Security Audit Batch Framework Extension Tools and Packaging Utilities)
About Business Unit
- Preferred to have working knowledge on Oracle Retail v11.0 and above.
- Any experience in implementation project would add values.
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.