As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
- You will design and develop complex BPM/CRM application collaborates with Mainframe, web and client server based legacy systems.
- Help overcome technical challenges, provide POC(Proof of Concept) to client as required, lead the team from technical front.
- You will use business and technical knowledge to conduct the highest level analyses regarding program/application/system and making strategic recommendations to management and client
You will come with...
- Experience as Pega consultant who focuses on application design, rule development or process architecting.
- Your overall responsibilities include Use Case Analysis, solutioning, design and implementation of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
- Business Applications and Rules within the BPM(Business Process Optimization)/CRM(Customer Relationship Management) Suite and integration between the BPM/CRM suite and supporting applications.
- Extensive experience using Pega PRPC and Pega framework, developer proficient with the Pega implementation cycle, including tool installation, business application and rules development, business process modeling, testing, and deployment.
How we’ll help you grow...
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team loves to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have demonstrable understanding of the BPMS (Business Process Management System) methodology and the main features of BPMS workflow capabilities, their features and limitations.
- Pega systems PRPC (PEGA Rules Process Commander) Version 7.X
- Mandatory Certifications: CSA (Pega Certified System Architect),CSSA (Pega Certified Senior System Architect)
- CLSA(Certified Lead System Architect) Part 1 or Part 2 certification is preferred