IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesYou and IBM India IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of. IBM SAP Practice: The IBM SAP Practice is seeking candidates with experience in implementing SAP Advanced Business Applications Programming (ABAP) on High Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA). The SAP ABAP on HANA Practitioners would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT),Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core data Services, Data Base Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA, and HANA Live models consumption. Experience with one or more of the following application components - C/4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP MGD, IBP, Ariba, and SuccessFactors. Responsible to provide high level designs and quick solutions for GAP’s. Need to come out with SAP development options for resolving the GAP’s and providing development efforts including complexity of the effort and estimates. The candidate will have experience in coordinating with offshore and remote teams for Technical specification, coding, unit testing, and integration deliverablesIBM and SAP work together to create customized solutions that increase customer value, enhance the customer experience and establish your presence in the digital economy. As part of our team, you will lead one of our teams that is responsible for engineering SAP solutions for IBM’s core business processes. This position requires strong collaboration and teamwork across team and organizational boundaries.With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of. Your day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- Responsible for selection, implementation, and support of SAP.HANA.BPC
- Lead multiple to large sized projects as SAP Hana BPC Practitioner or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analysing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- Prepare and conduct unit testing and user acceptance testing
How we’ll help you grow:
- Experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support in SAP.HANA.BPC
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support
- Collaborate with teams to prioritize and assign work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
- Managed multiple complex interface for a mission critical SAP BPC application
- You will support SAP BPC system by managing troubleshooting, ensuring timely and accurate integration to different systems
- You should be capable of working independently in designing new solutions derived from unique client requirements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5+ Years of SAP functional experience specializing in design and configuration of SAP HANA BPC modules.
- Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs
- Owns SAP BPC solution which primarily includes BPC, IP and BPC optimized for S4.
- Hands-on experience in SAP BPC implementation, technical/functional upgrades and migration. Should understand and articulates the difference between standard and embedded modelling option able to implement the appropriate one for a given situation.
- Should have understanding of BW-IP solution and BPC optimized for S4.
- Demonstrated knowledge in performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go live support
- Ability to create requirement specifications based on architecture, design and detailing of processes
- HANA implementation experience is preferred
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.