As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesYour day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) for SAP.
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- Prepare and conduct Unit Testing and User Acceptance Testing
How we’ll help you grow:
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Experience in working with teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ Years of SAP functional experience specializing in design and configuration of SAP MM Hana modules.
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP Materials Management module with Inventory Management on HANA
- Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post-go live support
- Should be able to create requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design/Detailing of Processes