As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- You will assist in creating solutions for client and/or internal review
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give demos
- Participate in daily code reviews to offer insight and ask questions
- Reports generation
Understand the requirements and prepare the technical design document [HLD and LLD]Build and demonstrate the prototypes
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in configuration of Siebel tools
Fix and research issues as they come up during Siebel SDLC.
- Develop the Siebel application with required level configuration and scripting
- Configure the workflows based on the business rules
- Deployment of testable application in testing environment
- Perform unit testing
- Defect fixing and troubleshooting
- Provide rapid response and resolution for critical technical issues.
- Set up Developers access to Siebel Tools, coordinate check-in and check-out activities of Siebel Projects on Development Server and support Siebel development activities.
- Develops eScript and Java Script, designs/configures integration objects, business services, workflows and VBCs.
- Assist with design and prototyping of Siebel applications and with testing and bug fixing.
Pick lists and MVG/Association Applets Proficient in Siebel VB script and/or escript Exposure to Siebel's Rule based Engine,Siebel EAI, Siebel Upgrade, Siebel Architecture, CRM Platforms Siebel Upgrade, Siebel ArchitectureRequired Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert in Siebel Configuration using; Business Component, Applets, Views, Joins,
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Above 4 years work experience, with more than 2 years of hands-on CRM Consulting or Siebel business analysis and configuration experiences.
- Project implementation experiences for enterprise Siebel accounts.
- Industry knowledge in at least one of the key Industries of CRM, i.e. Consumer Goods, Retail, Automotive, Electronic Manufacturing etc.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/programming language.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.