As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should be worked in 2 - 3 large scale (Multi Geography iimplementation projects
- Experience with Successfactors development/configuration/customization/enhancements
- Consultant should be able to configure Successfactors , as well as assist clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SF Modules.
- Experience of working in upgrades
- Experience with third Party management/Integration with 3rd party tools
- Configuration of functionalities according to the best process & practices
- Provide effective concise, timely, and consistent verbal and written communications to peers, customers, and management
- Excellent Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & Team Management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Valid Certifications in minimum 2-3 SF Modules (SF - Employee Central is a must)
About Business Unit
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.