As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Package Consultant, you will assist clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of Workday Talent Management solutions. You will use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.Your Role And Responsibilities
- Responsible to drive Workday Talent Management engagements
- You will provide support and configuration fixes to your assigned clients
- You will recommend best practices related to client requests
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as functional consultant in Workday HCM implementation
- Solid understanding of Workday implementation methodology
- Experiences in Complex project delivery and transformation for at least two global implementations
- Hands-on experience implementing Workday Talent configurations for customers of all sizes
- Proficient to independently lead Talent workstream through all project phases
- Experience in gathering requirements, design, prototype, and testing of Workday Talent solutions according to customer requirements
- Experience in conducting design workshops, gathering requirements, design, prototype, and testing of Workday Talent solutions according to customer requirement.
- 2+ year of experience Workday post-production support and Release Management in the area of Talent Management
- Proven analytical skills used to translate information and requirements into documentation and solution design.
About Business Unit
- Active Certification in Talent Management
- Proven written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.