As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are :As Oracle Utilities consultant, You will be responsible for customer Care & Billing with experience in end to end implementations. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
What you’ll do :
- You will develop and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for a solution to the client and project team, then design a solution for a system.
- Install configure and tune CC&B(Customer Care & Billing) solution
- Establish technical environment & Develop technical specifications.
- Lead Technical Gap Analysis sessions with client.
- Consistent track record with CIS implementation engagements. (At least two Oracle CC&B implementations. At least one with version 2.4 and above).
- Should be able to engage with client, delivery team and other stakeholders across different geography, drive client workshops, gather detailed user stories/requirements.
- Should have understanding of de-regulated and regulated market environment and related tariff scenarios, meter to cash process, market EDI transaction lifecycle.
How we’ll help you grow:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum Experience of 6 years in Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing with experience in end to end implementations.
- Proven CC&B(Customer Care & Billing) Technical Knowledge
- Oracle CC&B Technical Architecture experience (Security Audit Batch Framework Extension Tools and Packaging Utilities)
- Should possess core meter to cash oracle CC&B functional expertise including but not limited to Billing, Rates Configurations, Payments, Credit & collection, SA Relationship, Supplier/Utility Billing Options (Bill Ready, Rate Ready).
- Should be able to understand client needs and design, implement, support business processes with focus on out of the box solution.
- Domain experience in either electricity, gas or water utilities industries.
- Knowledge of other utility products build on OUAF platform such as MDM, SOM, ODM is Added advantage.
- Oracle Certified Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2 Implementation Specialist is a plus.
About Business Unit
- Preferred to have working knowledge on Oracle Retail v11.0 and above.
- Any experience in implementation project would contribute.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Understanding of integrations/data flow between various Oracle modules
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.