As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP BOBJ
- You are responsible for Design and Development of BOBJ (Business Objects) Data Services ETL jobs within a Business Objects Enterprise landscape.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Experience with Business Objects Data Services and ability to build complex ETL (Extract, Transform and Loads) Data Flows.
- You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years of experience required.
- Experience with DI (Data Integration) transforms such as Query / Validation / Case transforms.
- Experience in SAP BOBJ (4.0 and 4.2) to create/modify BO reports.
- Sound knowledge on SAP BW/HANA, Oracle DB, SQL applications, etc from where BOBJ reports needs to be generated.
- Must have experience in SAP BOBJ Query and Analysis tools - WEBI, Analysis for office, Dashboard design, with Universe Design capability.
- BO CMC knowledge to manage user access (knowledge on BO users/groups/folders, etc) and promotion management.
About Business Unit
- Knowledge on Agile methodology
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.