As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and ResponsibilitiesYour day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP BOBJ
- You are responsible for Design and Development of BOBJ (Business Objects) Data Services ETL jobs within a Business Objects Enterprise landscape.
How we’ll help you grow:
- Experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Experience with Business Objects Data Services and ability to build complex ETL (Extract, Transform and Loads) Data Flows.
- You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years of experience required.
- Experience with DI (Data Integration) transforms such as Query / Validation / Case transforms.
- Experience in SAP BOBJ (4.0 and 4.2) to create/modify BO reports.
- Sound knowledge on SAP BW/HANA, Oracle DB, SQL applications, etc from where BOBJ reports needs to be generated.
- Must have experience in SAP BOBJ Query and Analysis tools - WEBI, Analysis for office, Dashboard design, with Universe Design capability.
- BO CMC knowledge to manage user access (knowledge on BO users/groups/folders, etc) and promotion management.
- Knowledge on Agile methodology