Inviting Nominations for filling up of 01 post of Painter-Cum-Artists in the Academy on deputation basis
1. Name of the Post: Painter-Cum-Artist
2. No of Post: 01
3. Classification of the post: General Central Service Group-'B' Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial
4. Level in the Pay Matrix: Level - 6 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.35,400-112400)
5. DA, HRA & other allowances: As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
6. Training Allowance: Not Applicable
7. Eligibility Criteria: Deputation: Official under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories
(a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) With six years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment in level-5 of the pay matrix (Rs. 29,200- 92300); and
(b) Educational Qualifications:
(i) Bachelors Degree in Commercial Arts or Fine Arts or Applied Alts from a Recognised University or Institution.
(ii) Two years of practical experience as an Artist in an Advertisement or Corporate Firm or with documented proof as a freelance in respect of preparation of design or layout of pamphlets, posters, maps charts, free hand lettering work in English and Hindi.
8. Desirable: Experience in printing techniques or photography and its application to Designing or Computer software for graphics, designs, illustration, etc.
9. Nature Of Duties:
a) Preparing various kinds of Banners for all occasions.
b) Preparing Name Plates, Name Boards, Sign Boards etc.
c) Canvas Painting.
d) Certificate Writing.
f) Any other works assigned by higher officers.