We are looking for energetic Ground Staff to be responsible for administrative duties and communication with passengers. Your duties will include welcoming passengers, providing information, assisting passengers who are disabled or are traveling with small children, checking in luggage, taking reservations, and selling tickets.
Designation: Passenger Service Associate
Salary: 18,000/- to 28,000/-
Allowance: PF, Pick & Drop, Food on Duty
Job Type: Full-time
• Handling the passenger / issuing boarding pass/ check on security gates and ramp/ handling baggage
• Greeting and welcoming passengers, and responding to questions
• Checking in baggage
• Making reservations
• Selling airline tickets
• Stocking aircraft with refreshments
• Cleaning aircraft after flights
• Assisting disabled passengers and those with small children
• Providing information to passengers
Desired Candidate Profile
• 12th pass can apply
• Fresher’s are most welcome
• Age - females: - 18-28 years and males: - 18-30 years
• Candidate should have good communication and pleasing personality
Soft Skill Educare Pvt. Ltd is a training Institute. Here Candidates are taught to be groomed and company trained them to enhance their personal skills.
An airline is a company that provides air transport services for traveling passengers and freight. ... Generally, airline companies are recognized with an air operating certificate or license issued by a governmental aviation body. Airlines may be scheduled or charter operators.