Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
Why work at Trantor:
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
As A PENETRATION TESTER , HERE’S WHAT YOU BRING IN TRANTOR:
A) Running SAST Scans, Analyzing tool results, perform SAST, Manual code review, remediation support, review open source components
B) 3 to 8 Years of experience in Application Security Testing and Application Penetration testing.
C) Reviewing application code against the secure coding baseline and practices.
D) Experience in performing static web application security assessments using hands on techniques for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, authentication/authorization.
E) Experience in reviewing code developed in JAVA, Net and other leading modern programming languages and technologies.
F) Good knowledge of security technologies for secure software development such as cryptography, authentication testing.