India’s cryptocurrency markets are booming, and post the SC verdict, the industry has grown manifold. More Indians want to join this exciting new industry and Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better, and smarter. At CoinDCX, we have the right platform, the right audiences and the right trajectory to take things to the next level.
We are on our path to build an organization that talent aspires to build their career with. From employee experience to growth to learning, we want to be a world leader.
You make this happen. You make a difference!
Make a difference by
- Focusing on delivering “customer-level” employee experience by appropriately designing employee processes & engaging in continuous innovation to better our offering
- Keeping a track of innovations in the global HR space, contextualising to our needs and taking the initiative to drive implementation of initiatives
- Critically evaluating existing processes by analysing the relevant employee data and implementing improvements that drive efficiency
- Understanding the evolving business talent needs & market talent landscape to suggest how we need to evolve as an organisation to continue to attract & retain the best talent
- Taking end to end ownership of implementing key HR processes such as performance management, talent management & rewards management
- Continuously improving the employee benefit & wellness proposition with an eye on ROI
- Leveraging technology to drive efficiency in HR processes
- Building strategic HR partnerships to help deliver talent objectives
- Collaborating with the HR & business team to ensure that HR initiatives are executed at ground level
- At least 4 - 5 years of hands-on work experience (post MBA) in running HR projects and/or initiatives
- Have a solution oriented approach of looking at problem statements
- Experience of having worked in a growing Start-up or an organization with focus on employee experience/ HR transformation is key
- Experience of having worked in any organization with young workforce will be advantageous
- In depth knowledge of employee lifecycle, HR processes and systems
- Very comfortable with HR analytics and a metrics driven approach to assessing the performance of HR function
- Understanding of how HR tech is evolving
- Excellent communication and ability to empathise with employees