DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervision the day-‐to-‐day operation of the accounting.
· Reconciliation of bank statements.
· Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis.
· Computation of vendor payments and keep records.
· Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance.
· Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
· Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
· Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
· Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing.
· Other financial management duties assigned by the Director of Finance.
· Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager.
· Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
· Organising events and conferences.
· Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
· Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
· Managing databases and filing systems.
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
· liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
· Collating and filing expenses.
· Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
Qutone Ceramics is a global hi-tech manufacturer of premium ceramics lifestyle solutions. We offer wide range of products for floor, wall and work surfaces.
The dream project of like minded visionaries, started in 2008 continues to push the envelope on tile capabilities. Customers rapidly growing appetite for style and aesthetic is the inspiration behind every design of Qutone.
Globally recognized as one of the leader in its field, Qutone Ceramic continues to position itself as a premium international brand.
Qutone's product portfolio includes premium digitally printed tiles, ceramic wall tiles, Vitrified tiles as well as Glazed Vitrified Tiles. New designs are added to the range every month in various sizes, colours and finish. Finishes available include polished, semi-polished, rustic, stone and mosaic, suitable for application in both residential and commercial spaces. Qutone is a pioneer in IQ smart tile- a multi specialty product, the very latest advancement in tile design and manufacturing.
Manufacturing units are equipped with cutting edge technology, intense automation and zero chance of human error.
A leader in ceramic solutions, Qutone has an annual production capacity of 7 million square meters, which will increase to 15 million square meters in the near future, with a turnover of 600 crores approx. With a state-of-the-art, 1.4 million sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Dhuva, Gujarat and two other plants in the state, Qutone has a pan-India network of over a hundred dealers and operational presence in 9 cities across India.
Our valuables assets are the Qutone brand and unparalled, multi layer distribution network. With a view to take our range of products to distant corners, we have carved out a strong network around the globe.
In addition, Qutone's international presence spans across 37 countries.
Qutone is one of the few players in the industry to have successfully installed SAP to rationalize supply chain and improve efficiency.
As with quality standards, Qutone is committed to the core values of integrity, ethical practices and responsibility towards customers and the environment.
Brilliance is quality and design achieved by vision of our leaders has led to the rapid growth of Qutone as a global brand and Qutone has now become powerhouse of innovations in just few years and it is just a beginning.