The ideal candidate will provide assistance to CEO. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations
- Maintain daily calendar, arrange calls, meetings, and conferences while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner.
- Coordinating actively with multiple locations for collaborations and business meetings
- Attending meetings and transcribing minutes of the meetings
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; compile documents for travel - related meetings.
- Preparing data in MS-Excel / PowerPoint.
- Ready to travel.
- Solid Command Over English Is A Must.
- Have Drafted Emails and Reports on Behalf Of CEO.
· Excellent Communication Skills with Multitasker personality.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Fresher / Experience Both can apply for this job.
· Unpaid internship for 3 months.
· Based on performance can be retained as permanent employee after 3 months.
· Certification with recommendation.
INTERVIEW DRIVE- 21ST NOVEMBER 2020TIME - 11.30 - 4.00 PM
YOU CAN EMAIL US YOUR CV - DIRECTLY WALKIN WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME.
PLEASE BE IN FORMALS.