Position Title: Retail Pharmacist
Department: Operation- Pharmacist
Location: Bangalore City, Karnataka
Reporting to: Store Manager
Overview of the position:
This position is responsible for compounding and dispensing prescribed drugs as per physician’s instructions for online subscription orders. The pharmacist has to manage a high volume of prescriptions and get involved in operational activities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Check prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
. Dispense the medicines as per the prescription.
· Bill the medicines dispensed and collect cash.
· Check the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with the bill entry.
· Contacting referring physicians’ offices with questions over prescription.
· Maintaining inventory of the medicines dispensed.
· Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
· Handle customer queries, and resolve their issues or initiate appropriate steps such as complaint escalation to relevant departments for resolution.
· Record all pharmacy transactions and keeping cash registers up-to-date.
· Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
· Maintain confidentiality with respect to customers’ medical details.
Skills and Competencies:
o Analyzing information
o Communication skills
o People skills.
o Ability to read and understand written prescription instructions.
o Mathematical and computer skills
o Attention to details.
1.Educational Qualification: B. Pharm / D. Pharm
2.Work Experience: Fresher’s/Experience
3. Certifications: Pharmacy Experience letter
4. Language: English and Kannada
5. Any Special work condition required