Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai (the Bank) invites applications from eligible candidates for
preparing a panel of Twenty-five (25) Pharmacists on contract basis with fixed hourly
remuneration for a maximum period of 240 days at various Bank’s dispensaries located within Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.
Number of Job Vacancies - 25
Eligibility Criteria:a) Educational qualification:
i. Matriculation or its equivalent examination.
ii. Applicant should possess minimum qualification of Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized University registered under Pharmacy Act 1948.
iii. Applicant having Bachelor degree (B. Pharm) in Pharmacy can also apply for this post.
i. Applicant should be registered with Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
ii. Minimum experience of two (02) years as a pharmacist. Experience with PSBs / PSUs /Government Organizations will be given preference.
iii. Applicant should have basic working knowledge of computer.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 22 March 2023.
- Last Date for Online Application: 10 April 2023.
- Pharmacists will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs. 400/- per hour with a
maximum period of five (05) hours per day, not exceeding maximum of Rs.2000/- per day
and will not be entitled to any pay, allowance or any other perks/facilities
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted candidates. The Bank reserves
the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of
candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidate to be called for Interview
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of overall education qualifications
(PG/Degree/Diploma),distance of residence from various Bank’s dispensaries, experience
with PSBs/PSU’s/Government organization/RBI etc
1. All the details in the Application Form are to be filled up completely by the applicant, as
incomplete Form is liable to be rejected.
2. Self-attested copies of relevant certificates regarding age, educational qualifications,
experience certificate, caste Certificate, copy of registration certificate issued by
Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council etc. should be attached/enclosed with the
application. Candidate must complete the application in all respects including pasting of
3. If the candidate is working as a Pharmacist for any institution, the details thereof and
working hours therein should be indicated.
4. Incomplete application in any respect will be rejected and no correspondence will be
entertained by the Bank in this matter.