About Mnemonic Education
Mnemonic Education was established by young and dynamic professionals who graduated from reputed universities like Cornell, Illinois, Boston, Oxford, etc. & worked with top companies such as UBS, Google, Citibank, TCS, Infosys, AMD & Intel. With a mission to revolutionize the overseas education sector, the company intends to provide expert counseling services to Indian students with the aim of creating a plethora of opportunities for students once they have completed their course. Mnemonic Education has extensive experience in the field of overseas education & works with the objective of placing the right student in the right university through fair guidance provided to qualified students.
With an aspiration to have a global presence of our students in every sphere, Mnemonic Education is just all about 'You'- your career, your dreams, your future and your place in this World.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on evaluating and grading students' classwork, assignments, and papers
2. Work on initiating, facilitating, and moderating classroom discussions
3. Work on keeping abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences
4. Work on preparing course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts
5. Work on compiling, administering, and grading examinations or assigning this work to others
6. Work on planning, evaluating, and revising curriculum, course content, course materials and methods of instruction
7. Work on selecting and obtaining materials and supplies such as textbooks
8. Work on maintaining student attendance records, grades, and other required records
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 4th Aug'20 and 8th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Number of openings