Tarang Goyal is a New Delhi, India based professional photographer, specializing in interior and architectural photography. She is a gold medalist with a postgraduate diploma in photography and visual communications from Jamia Millia Islamia University. She has also worked as a news intern for NDTV 24*7 after completing her graduation in journalism from Delhi University.
Right now, she is taking architecture and interior photography projects.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 8th Aug'20 and 12th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.