Himtrek Tours and Travel is an operational organization dealing with adventure tourism. Having our campsites in Mcleodganj, Kasol, Kheerganga, Tosh, Bir Billing, Manali, Sethan, Jibhi, we have managed to make a unique space for itself. Also, we conduct an umpteen number of treks from our basecamps which runs throughout the year. We are expanding ourselves gradually and going strong.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating content that stays true to our overall messaging goal and ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice, and quality
2. Creating content pieces that move specific target audiences down the funnel
3. Becoming a trek lead for our company
4. Scouting talent for our new cafe in Delhi by looking out for people like musicians, bands, singers, stand-up comedians and having them perform at our cafe (our team will be there to assist you but we need a person who is outgoing and doesn't shy away to go out and talk to people)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Dec'20 and 27th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (âš 2000 per content).
Number of openings