Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all the aspects of ongoing Website Designing and development from the initial specifications to developing, testing and launching.
Skills Required Proven software development experience in PHP and PHP frameworks.
Experienced candidates can apply.
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processesMore information about this PHP Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PHP Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PHP Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an PHP Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This PHP Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PHP Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for PHP Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this PHP Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.