Job Location: CHENNAI, TAMILNADU
We are searching for a professional PHP Developer to join our Development team on an immediate basis. As a PHP Developer, you will be working under our Senior PHP Developer and a team of full-stack developers to build outstanding web applications.
You will be responsible for all the aspects of the ongoing software development process right from the basic specification, through to the development, testing and launch phase. You will be coordinating with the Project Manager on a regular basis to share the updates regarding the status of the work assigned to you.
We are looking for a candidate who is committed to the craft, writes code and can hit the ground running. If you think web programming is your forte and development in PHP is your passion, we would like to meet you.
- Bachelorâs degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field. Candidates having a Masterâs degree in Software Engineering will also be considered.
- 2+ years of experience as PHP Developer, Software Developer, Web Developer or related roles.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design and related concepts.
- Experience in implementing the common 3rd party APIs such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Knowledge of developing web services will be preferred.
- An mindset to developing bold ideas.
- Must have experience in Core PHP, JQuery,AJAX, Angular Js & Node JS
- Must have hands on experience in Wordpress.
- Experience any one of the Framework Codeigniter / Laravel
- Proficiency in either Woocommerce / Opencart / Magento.
- Collaborate with the team members to understand the client requirements.
- Coordinate with the design team for the mockups and wireframes.
- Write clean and well-structured codes.
- Produce detailed technical product descriptions.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software along with the databases to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Contribute to all the software development phases.
- Follow the industryâs best practices for writing clean code.
- Develop and deploy the latest features that facilitate the relevant tools and procedures if required.
- Improve the code-base of our products in a significant manner.