We're looking for a Senior PHP Developer who will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Skills and Requirements:
- Should have 3 to 5 years of experience in PHP and PHP frameworks.
- Should have strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL & MongoDB Database
- Expert knowledge with MVC framework of Laravel
- Good Knowledge/experience in HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Strong knowledge/experience in designing and writing performant APIs.
- Experience in writing unit, automated, and integration tests.
- Amazon AWS experience a plus
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 3-5years
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.