The candidate will need to demonstrate previous experience in taking a client's requirements and translating them into technical specifications. The candidate will have to have previous examples of how he/she has worked with internal customers and technical peers.
The ideal candidate should have 1 to 3 years’ experience within a web application development environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of software extensions to vTiger CRM/Drupal/WordPress and any other PHP based application
- Development of integration between CRM and ERP systems provided by Target Integration and any other system using their APIs
- Development and maintenance of code in Gitlab (In-house git server)
- Managing tickets and updating them regularly in Redmine (Project and Ticket Management Platform)
- Providing solutions to the pre-sales team on new projects
- Supporting the existing development team
Qualifications and Skills
- Coming up with ideas to help grow the team
- Object-Oriented Design Principles and Concepts
- Aware of Various other commonly used design patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory, etc.
- PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, Web Services
- SQL In general, Procedure, triggers, functions, etc.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP.
- Version Control (specifical git) and bug tracking software knowledge are important.
- Linux system administration experience will be useful
- Experience of working on at least two of Joomla/Drupal/vTiger CRM or Sugar CRM is a must
- Strong understanding of relational database design
- Experience in creating professional-looking web interfaces using CSS and HTML
- Understanding of business processes
- Ideally, they should have worked on CRM/ERP/Accounting applications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills