Designation: PHP Developer
Qualification:- Bachelorâs degree in computer science or a similar field.
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming
- Creating scalable applications
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Ability to project manage
- Good problem-solving skills
- Have a high standard of code structure and deployment
- Be good at identifying problems, but also solutions - especially when it involves learning new things
- Have good communication skills in English
- Be flexible with work hours
- Be able to work independently
- Overall knowledge, and understanding of PHP
- Should be very good in PHP and OOPs concepts.
- Database query, indexing, optimization, normalization and de-normalization concepts.
- Application performance and scalability tuning
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, fluid, fast-paced open office environment
- You will be exposed to diverse projects from different industries and varying complexities.
- Your efforts will surely be compensated by remunerations as per industry standards.
- We avail an inspiring and comfortable working atmosphere.
- Freshers are provided with proper and planned training before they are assigned to live projects.
- Internal meetings and training are regularly conducted for enhancing your skillsets.
- Strong communication skills are needed to provide direction and establish best practices within the team
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior
- Knowledge of Symfony/Laravel/Yii framework is an added advantage
- HTML/ CSS/ JS (Should have basic proficiency).
- Strong research, problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies
- Educationally qualified and creatively fueled individuals.
- You should be quick learners and must have a craving for continual learning
- Knowledge of core PHP
- Proficiency in verbal and written English is mandatory
- Knowledge of Php frameworks
- You may have to work different shifts
- Self-motivated individuals who are also comfortable working in a team are welcome.