Roles and Responsibilities:
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules and plugins
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Ensure to resolve identified issues related to PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
• Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation.
• Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
• Develop and deploy new features, modules and write bug-free code for web-based applications. Key Skills:
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Hands-on experience in designing complex database queries with a multi DB/table structure
• Hands-on experience in front-end technologies, such as HTML and CSS
• Understanding of Browser compatibilities and standard Compliances
• Good knowledge of open source CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc will be an added advantage.
Good spoken and written communication skills.
Positive thinking and results-oriented.
Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
Strong attention to detail.
Should be Smart, Young and Genuine.
Work closely with team members and adhere to deadlines.
Should have an innovative approach and problem-solving ability.