- 2+ years experience required
- Working as Software Developer, mainly on PHP
- Preferred Immediate Joiner
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
- Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time
- Must have knowledge of OOPs concepts and how to apply them.
- Mandatory Experience in Core PHP, PHP framework, MVC and MYSQL/postgreSQL.
- Must have worked on any of the framework like Yii, Laravel, Codeigniter. Experience in Yii framework will be great.
- PHP programming and PHP Framework.
Add On Skills:
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Third-party API integration.
- Experience in Cloud system, OOPs concepts.
- Familiarity with Firebase.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Ability to deal with Parsing of XML, JSON Data.
- Graduate from Computer Stream
- B.C.A., M.C.A, B.E, M.Sc. etc.