Designation: PHP Developer
Experience: 2-6 years
Salary: 6-12 LPA
*Remote Work Benefit
We are hiring for a Mid/Senior PHP Developer profile, who has a proficient understanding of web application development with PHP and any of its Framework, along with a good understanding of any frontend technology.
The candidate must hold strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills, passion for best design and coding practices, and a desire to develop new bold ideas. Along with the technical skills, we expect the candidate to possess the ability to communicate well, give proactive feedback to peers and team, work on new and support projects in a new start-up environment and must have good organizational skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coding to technical specifications.
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Giving technical feedback on application architecture.
- Building and maintaining applications.
- Designing and developing relational database systems.
- Working with a team or even leading a team.
- Writing maintainable and high-performance code.
- Keeping up with the trends in technology and being up for challenges.
- Communication with clients (skype calls and chats) and team.
Experience and skills:
- 2+ years of development experience on MVC frameworks like Laravel, Node.js, Zend2, Yii2, Symphony. Laravel and Yii2 is a plus
- Solid PHP basic and OOPs concepts.
- Strong database knowledge.
- Should be excellent with PHP MVC Frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Yii, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Experience with Angular, Vue, or React will be a plus
- Experience in JS frontend frameworks (jQuery/VueJS/React/Angular). VueJS and React is a plus.
- Hands-on with HTML5/CSS3 coding is highly desirable. Knowledge of Bootstrap 3/4 is a plus.
- Experience in working with Relational Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres) (queries, design, and normalization). NoSql(Mongo, Cassandra, etc) is a plus.
- Version control (Git) experience. GitHub/Bitbucket knowledge is desired.
- Experience in integrating third-party APIs (Payment Gateway, Social Logins/Sharing, etc.) and web services.
- Experience in developing reporting interfaces (charts, data grids, filters, exporting).
- Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, CraftCMS is a plus.
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts, and Software Engineering best practices.
- Linux commands and deployment experience is a plus.
- A flexible attitude with openness to work on different technologies.
- Experience with writing unit test cases is an added advantage.
- Ability to handle multiple projects (if required).
- Remote Work Benefit