· New patient assessments, creating care plans, doing regular follow-ups.
· Help accident victims, medical patients, and chronically disabled people maintain and improve their physical well-being by designing, implementing, and supervising custom treatment plans.
· Supervise patients' health progress and make adjustments to treatment plans as needed.
· Help patients maintain or restore flexibility, strength, and range of motion
· Help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
· They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
· Maintaining electronic medical records and sharing with other specialties or HOD when required.
· Developing protocols for assessment and management.
· Maintaining patient database and service details.
· Constantly updating knowledge and practical skills in the field of rehabilitation.
· Training customer care and sales and marketing team regarding the product.
· Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols.
Role and Skill of Physiotherapy
· Willingness to work for a Home Care environment.
· Need to focus on restoring physical function.
· Need to be sensitive to the patients' needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
· Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individual’s ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
· Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
· Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
· The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
· Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
o Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
o Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.