Job Description - APAC
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees.
The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.About BNP Paribas India Solutions
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.About Business Line/Function
For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting clients’ wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to their loved ones. We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones. Wealth Management Investment Solution Hub (WMIS Hub) provides a global IT solution for BNP Paribas Wealth Management where we develop, maintain and evolve IT applications which fits to the specific needs of BNP Paribas Wealth Management business users.Job Title
2 Dec 2020Department
ChennaiBusiness Line / Function
Wealth Management / WMIS HubReports To
NANumber Of Direct Reports
n/aDirectorship / Registration
The opening is for a PL/SQL developer who is able to analyze, design and develop for the upcoming changes to the existing as well as new asset within division.
This role is technology oriented, which includes defining development methodologies, providing solution
and doing the development.Responsibilities
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Write technical specifications (DB and UNIX).
- Propose technical solutions and improvements proactively, based on pros and cons after analysis of the various options complying to BNPP standards and guidelines.
- Prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams.
- Contribute to key ,strategic and support projects
- Perform quality reporting and controls in line with BNP PARIBAS standards.
- Provide guidance to the team members on various topics on development and project matters.
Specific Qualifications (if Required)
- Expert on PL/SQL, Oracle database and Unix Shell Scripting
- Strong PL/SQL skill – ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets and complex business requirements
- Analyze existing packages and able to debug
- Oracle Pl/SQL, SAP BI4, Tableau,
- Performance Tuning and Query optimization
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in preparing technical and functional test cases
- Able to work independently
- Good and clear communication
- Good attitude
- Committed and dedicated.
- Able to work in a team.
- Understanding of financial instruments.
: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solvingTransversal Skills:
(Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Choose an item.Education Level
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 yearsOther/Specific Qualifications (if Required)
Standard / PermanentJob
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level
At least 5 yearsSchedule