CGG is conducting Online Interviews for PL/SQL Developer
Looking for candidates with 5 – 7 Years of experience.
EXPERIENCE: Should have an experience of over 5+ years solid experience of Oracle development under a 10g or 11g environment.
Qualification: M. Tech, MCA, B.E (Comp),B. Tech, BCA with 60% marks.
- 5+ years solid experience of Oracle development under a 10g or 11g environment.
- Advanced PL/SQL knowledge required.
- Must have very strong experience with creating PL SQL scripts.
- Must have strong PL SQL stored procedure, packages, functions, & triggers.
- Any wider SQL or DB experience would be desirable e.g. Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL etc.
- Strong experience in tuning Oracle queries in large databases.
- Good experience in loading and extracting large data sets.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills; agile problem-solving abilities.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently with little or no supervision, and is committed to the highest standards of quality for the entire release process.
- Must have excellent communication skills.